Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What I Am Looking Forward To..

The more I think about it the larger the list that grows with all of the things I cannot wait to teach my Peanut. Some of it is stereotypical, some of it is generic, but it is all stuff I look forward to doing. My parents did it with me, and some of it is stuff I want to do myself.






1...Take the kid to the zoo
2...Teach him to play catch
3...Teach her to ride a bike
4...Teach him how to go camping
5...Teach her how to pet the cats
6...Take the kid to their first movie
7...Take the kid to their first Cubs game
8...Teach the kid how to read a book
9...Teach the kid about music
10...Teach the kid how to play nice with his/her cousins

So much, so much, so much to teach Peanut. :-)

1 comment:

slacker said...

How come he gets to play catch and go camping but she gets to ride a bike and pat the pets?

I hope to teach Ellie how to play catch but I think it's going to a tall order...