Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nausea FINALLY Passes...

Taylor says she feels 80% better now compared to last week. She looks better and more comfortable. She still gets tired often, but there is a noticeable difference in how she appears. I am happy that she will be able to eat again like a regular person. The need for smoothies on a daily basis will be no more...for now. Hopefully we can also cook again as we are finally caving in to buy a new oven. Thank you, Tax Refund!

Today was also a big day because I started to clean out the "Computer Room" to begin the switch to "Peanut's Room." I started with my books and CDs. I have so many of both that I never use, there really is no sense in the clutter. The books, I will donate to our local library and the CDs I will sell at Disc Replay and the money will go into our savings account. As for what is left, so far I have been able to reduce the books down to the smaller bookcase. That is pretty good seeing as both of them were crammed to the breaking point.

Also, here is more proof that a Caucasian father and a Korean mother produce really good looking babies. Trek on over to my brother-in-law's blog and see the images of his new niece, Alexa. I hope our kid is this cute too!

No comments: