Thursday, February 09, 2006

"Never Again..."


Taylor has been feeling tired and generally uncomfortable pretty much every single night. She comes home, eats dinner, starts to feel sleepy, then naseuous, then sleepy, then cranky, then naseuous, and then hits the sack at about 10:15. I don't think she will be posting on this blog for a good period of time, at least until the 1st trimester symptoms begin to fade.

Tonight, she looked over at me and said "I don't think I will be doing this again. I don't like the way it makes me feel."

I cannot relate to exactly what she is going through, but do know that is something almost every woman says at this stage in the pregnancy. She tells me that I am lucky because I don't have to go through the discomfort of the actual birth and the 9 months that lead up to it.

There is not much I can say to debate with that.

No comments: