Sunday, February 19, 2006

Back with a Vengeance

The nausea is back. It hit hard this weekend. Even with the wristbands, Taylor was practically unable to move. She ate very little, but did have some good periods where the discomfort waned. But I did have to force her out of the house today, at least to be in the sun and not in the house. She stayed in the car while I ran most of the errands. The smell at PetCo surely would have made her puke.

On the bright side, I have had ample opportunity to read so far during the pregnancy. That will change very soon, I know, but since Taylor has been sleeping so much, I have plowed through 14 books. Granted, most are graphic novels, but still they range upwards of 200 pages each. I even picked up a 966 piece jigsaw puzzle of St. Peter's in Rome. It is a 3D puzzle that I thought the two of us could do together, but she didn't even want to sit up.

The trip to Florida to see my parents in in six days. I just hope that this rollercoaster reaches a smooth point by then.

No comments: