Friday, June 09, 2006

Doctors, foot in mouth, and possibly an elbow

I like my new doctor. I did not feel rushed, and I actually had a conversation with my new doctor which was refreshing. I felt the experience was educational, which I like. Just by the questions she asked and the answers she gave to my questions for her, I could tell right away we were going to get along just fine. They have an on site lab, as well as an ultrasound machine. The other office did not, and I'd have to go else where for it.

The medical office building is brand new....clean, and staffed by very friendly people.

On another note, a co-worker today said I was "big!" after our lunch. Sigh. I've known this person for years, and know she didn't mean anything awful by it, but rather it was her inclination towards 'foot in mouth' syndrome acting up again. Wait till we're in August....I'll be huge then!

I felt Jack stretch inside me today. It could have been a leg, heel, or an elbow, but I definitely felt it. So weird. He' been especially active today. Maybe he knows it's Friday and the weekend is coming.....more nursery room changes.

2 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

good times ahead...

EJ said...

I'm glad that you like your new dr. You should not feel rushed!

Sorry about your friend. I got that a lot too. It's hard b/c you're so emtional at this time and the last thing you want to hear is about your size. I hated that too but was reminded how it's not meant to hurt...but it does. Hang in there!! You are beautiful with Jack in there...bouncing around!!!

Fun fun fun...to feel the baby. It makes it all so real! Soon he will be kicking you from the outside and pulling hair..ouch!! But still so much fun!