Monday, February 15, 2010

Profound

9:15am - Jack had to poop and he asked if I could take him to the potty, which I did. He sat and said he was almost ready and then he went. He was very proud. We wiped and washed hands and he was very proud of himself.

10am - Watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, their new favorite movie.

12pm - Jack said he had to go potty again. We went and sat on the toilet. He asked for a magazine. He flipped through US Weekly to an article about the women on The Bachelor, who Jack said were all "fat."

He only had gas, so we flushed and washed hands. While washing hands, Jack asked why Flint's mom died (the mother from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs). I said because she got very sick and sometimes when you get sick you don't get better because there is not enough medicine. Jack asked if that meant she was alone. I told him she was not alone because her family was there with her. I promised him if he ever gets sick that Mommy and I will be there to take care of him. He said OK.

12:30pm - Eating corndogs.

No comments: