Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cloudy X 100

Jack is OBSESSED with the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Since it hit DVD on 1/5, he has watched it at least 50 times and asks for it DAILY. Ben even can quote some of the funny moments in the movie. Sometimes as soon as it ends, Jack wants to watch it again.

The worst part is, I have not gotten tired of it.

After it got a horrid review on At the Movies, I had little hope for it. But, if you are a fan of the current SNL cast, you will like it. The humor is definitely aimed at adults as well as kids. I find myself finding hidden jokes each successive time I see the movie. It cracks me up and we all quote dialogue around the house like inside jokes.

I have a feeling this will be played multiple times on the drive down to Florida next week.

No comments: