Thursday, November 09, 2006

Not Like Me

Finally, a few moments to blog. I haven't done this in a while, but now I have all of a few minutes to contribute something.

I was looking at all the pics of Jack that have been posted on this blog and came to a conclusion...a permanent conclusion. Jack does not look anything like me. He looks like Alex's clone. In fact, I'll bet when people see us (me and Jack) they probably think I'm the live in nanny from Asia trying to put herself through school - dental hygenist school or something like that. Gads.

He's a beautiful baby, but I wish he had SOMETHING, ANYTHING that resemled me in his face.

When I mention this to my mother all she could say was, "God help us, since he doesn't look like you, he probably has your temper!"

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

Like me and Ellie.....
but take heart...Jack and Ellie almost have the same facial expression when they smile/laugh. Maybe I'm imagining, but there's nothing like a "Park" laugh that can light up a room. Maybe it's because we're so grouchy all the time that when others actually see a smile on our faces, it's beautiful.