Friday, April 07, 2006

Potato Baby



They (meaning I heard it from somewhere but I don't know where) always say that what a women eats predominantly during her pregnancy has something to say about the child inside.

Well, if that is true, our baby is a potato.

Yeah, I know, I like the nickname Peanut, too. But, Taylor has eaten more potato products than anything else so far in this pregnancy.

McDonald's hashbrowns, tater tots, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, french fries. I am afraid to buy a Mr. Potato Head toy for fears she might gnaw on it.

I don't know if there is anything I can do about this. I cannot force her to eat anything different and I learned my lesson in suggesting other foods (another blog entirely). So, I am going to sit back and watch her eat starches and turn our baby into one of Idaho's Best.

1 comment:

EJ said...

I would not suggest altering a pregnant women's food intake. She may go postal on YOU.