Sunday, April 02, 2006

Decision

Well, we decided to find out what the baby is going to be. It just made more sense for us to find out. I mean, I think the suprise would be nice, but practicality and planning necesitates that we know. So, we will learn what the gender is in just about a month.

Taylor began to feel sick again today. She has pretty much slept the entire time. I left for a few hours to run some errands, she stayed home and mostly slept. We looked through a few baby books this afternoon and talked about the pregnancy a bit, she even made a pound cake using our new oven, but then she took another nap, which she is in the middle of as I type this update.

Not much else to report on the baby front. But, depending on whether it is a boy or a girl, look for a change in this page layout and title to reflect what Lil Peanut really will be!

1 comment:

EJ said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're planning. I'll be right by my phone on the big day!!!!