Monday, June 02, 2008

Ready Now

I have my last OB/GYN appointment tomorrow morning.
We have moved up the C-section to 6/10 due to my GD and the size of Ben.

Perfect timing too now that he major stuff in the house has been put into place/renovated.

Jack had a blast with his cousins, Grandma and Emoh while Emoh-Boo and his dad installed the new fridge today. He absolutely enjoys having them around. He plays hard, eats more, and laughs louder when he spends time with Ellie and Kate.

Tonight, Kate was sitting on his new red lawn chair and Jack decided to join her...with Kate still sitting in it. Sigh. Obviously, two toddlers weren't meant to fit in one lawn chair but that did not stop Jack from trying. I think Jack needs a lesson in spacial values.

Alex and I believe Jack will try to sit in the bouncy chair with Ben in it. Sigh....sigh, shaking of head.

I cannot wait to see Jack's reaction to Ben's arrival.

No comments: