Thursday, December 07, 2006

Reversable Shirt

Orange shirt - pulled out of drawer and put on yesterday.

This morning woke up feeling stuffy around my neck. Maybe the neck line on my shirt pulled towards my back during sleep. Oh well, too tired to do anything about it.

This afternoon while putting towels away in the towel cabinet, I caught a glimpse of my reflection. My neckline did indeed look strange....too close to my chin, felt too tight. Just out of curiosity, I pulled the neckline away from me and checked the inside of my shirt.

Sure enough I'd find size and care information for my orange shirt. I'd been wearing backwards for over 24 hours. Sigh.

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

be thankful you didn't go out in public like that along with mismatched socks and capris to dinner, the grocery store, and the supermarket all in one evening and not have your husband or kid tell you...rotten family.