Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jack's First Week!




































Well, we are home and as settled in as parents can be with a newborn. We are tired and stressed and emotional, but all in good ways. Jack is getting better with breastfeeding by the day.

I want to take this opportunity to say a few things:

THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone who has been there for us this week. Wany and Jae you guys are phenomenal. EJ and Tim: thank you for the encouraging words every step. My Mom and Dad, you guys will never know how much you mean to me. Sam, you too! Oma, you are the best person to have around when we are hungry or need some help. Thanks to every other person who emailed, visited, or sent their support.

APOLOGIES! I am so sorry to anyone I snapped at in a sleep deprived stupor. Sorry to everyone whom I did not offer to hold Jack, I was so out of it I didn't even realize the cordial offer of that (come to think of it, that apology goes to every person, since I didn't offer anyone the chance to hold Jack!).

Enjoy these photos. There are hundreds more coming!

2 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

too cute.

EJ said...

ADORABLE!!!!