Friday, March 19, 2010

Super Hero Squad

Right now the boys enjoy the educational preschool type shows you find on PBS Sprout and Disney Channel. Jack also has started to get into superheroes. But, most of the superhero shows are too dark for kids his age. I recorded a couple of the new Batman cartoon but they are too scary for him. Jack has been playing with the Super Hero Squad toys which look like very cartoon versions of all the Marvel characters. Turns out they recently made a show out of it. It reminds me a lot of the old 80s cartoons like He-Man, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, etc. Jack really likes it.

It is very weird seeing my little guys so interested in a show that I would have liked at their age as well. Surreal.

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

Introduce him to Astro Boy. So funny. He shoots bullets from his butt. Ellie thinks it's a riot.