Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ben Stats - 5 Months

Height: 27 inches 90th percentile
Weight: 19.2oz 90th percentile
Head: 75th percentile
Shots: 2 (cried but stopped when I picked him up)

Suggestions: because we (everyone who cares/holds Ben) are all right handed, the right side of Ben's head is flatter than the left. It's slight but the doctor did suggest we try to hold/cradle him on our other side as much as possible to even things out.

Overall Health: Excellent! He's a big, strong, healthy 5 month old!

Comments: He tried to roll over onto his tummy when I put him on the examining table. He was about 90% there. Any day now he's gonna do it. I just hope I'm home when that happens.

Other comments: EVERY TIME I take Ben out for anything, people are always craning or peering over the stroller to see Ben and check him out. And EVERY time someone comments, it always includes his beautiful eyes and very cute smile.

We love the Banj.

No comments: