Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How I Found Jack In His Cribs This Morning (Part 2)

Taylor went out of town yesterday, so it is just Father and Son for the longest period of time ever. For the next week, there will be no Mommy to rescue Daddy when Jack wakes up crying at night. There will be no Mommy to get Jack in the morning when he wakes up while Daddy is in the shower. And, most importantly of all, there is no Mommy to put Jack to bed at night.

I have always had difficulty putting Jack down for the night. I think he knows I am for playing and Taylor is for serious business. But, this week I have to do it. I just got him down for the second night in a row. Lets see if he stays down for the count.

As you can see, this kid is a violent sleeper. I found him like this, completely asleep at 6AM. I don't even want to get into the fact he won't crawl. If he can do this, he better start moving across the floor when we want him too!

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

Cute tushie!